Ohalo Manor Hotel
Between the magical landscapes of the Kinneret and the Golan Heights you'll find the holiday village – Ohalo, set in a beautiful and pastoral site, with expansive lawns and lush, well-kept gardens.
The special location of the village, next to road 90, makes it a place that is easy to reach for all those holiday makers looking for a hotel next to the Kinneret. The site is located in an area rich in attractions, hiking trails, historical sites and places to just have fun. Spacious guest rooms, a varied, kosher menu, and breathtaking views over the Kinneret make your stay special. Add the peace, the tranquility and the natural beauty of this area and a special stay becomes memorable!
Ohalo is also centrally located so that Pilgrimage groups staying at the hotel can enjoy fine food, comfortable lodgings and easy access to the many holy sites that surround the Kinneret. Nearby sites include:
- The Yardenit Baptismal Site
- The Church of St. Peter in Tiberia
- The Church of the Multiplication in Tabgha
- The Church of the Primacy of St. Peter
- The Church of the Beatitudes
The restaurant also offers a lunch on route service for groups visiting these nearby holy sites. Groups can enjoy a great meal at the restaurant which also includes the famous St. Peter's fish.
Ohalo's guests are offered a variety of additional services:
- A lobby with a rustic design to enhance the home and intimate atmosphere
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel
- Halls especially for activities being held by groups staying at the hotel
- A business lounge including a computer station and Wi-Fi internet
Looking for a holiday site by the Kinneret? Come to Ohalo and enjoy the spectacular landscapes, a laid back, rustic atmosphere and personal service for a truly restful vacation!